Welcome to the Future of Medicine and Research
Stem Cell Technology
SMSbiotech, Inc. is a California-based biotech company. Our goal is to revolutionize how the life sciences industry explores, examines, assesses and manipulates cells, drugs and toxins. SMSbiotech stem cell technology will lead to the development of more efficient and relevant medicines that will serve a broad spectrum of patients and reduce the overall costs of health care.
- Provides a novel, patented approach that can produce unique human autologous and allogeneic adult stem cells at an industrial scale.
- Manufactures complex human extracellular matrices (ECMs).
- Manufactures ECMs for therapeutic purposes.
- Produces human ECMs with unique angiogenic capabilities for use in research and development.
Who We Are
SMSbiotech was founded based on its revolutionary adult stem cell research. Through a combination of hard work and over three decades of experience in research and applications, we have been able to patent a new platform technology. Our technology will change the way that life science industries approach the research of cells, drugs and toxins by providing a wide spectrum of medical applications.
ANGIOstream™ – VG
A unique angiogenesis assay system that uses proprietary human ECMs and primary endothelial cells to capture and monitor the complex multi-stage, multi-step process of stable micro- and large macrovessel formation in vitro. This system
- Uses human ECMs pre-coated onto cell culture plates for immediate use.
- Produces highly stable (weeks to months) micro- and macrovessels.
- Exhibits a unique, complex, multi-stage, multi-step vessel formation process.
stemInduce™ – MAG
stemInduce™ MAG medium induces Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cell self-assembly.
- Sterile, ready-to-use and available in various sizes
- Induces the active reorganization of Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells
- The cells migrate towards a center and organize into a complex 3D cell assembly
- The complex 3D cell assembly initiates after 2D cell confluency is achieved and continues for many days
sceMatrix™ extracellular matrices (ECMs) providing in vitro, optimized environments for many different types of cells
- Derived from human stem cell line
- Mimics in vivo extracellular matrices
- Pre-coated as a thin layer to facilitate microscopic imaging for cell culture
- Optimal for adult stem cell growth such as human mesenchymal stem cells
ANGIOstream™ – VR
ANGIOstream™ – VR is a unique in vitro human vessel regression assay. The kit allows the easy monitoring of the multi-step process of micro- and macrovessel regression. This system
- Pre-coated cell culture plates with human ECM ready for immediate use
- Establishes highly stable micro- and macro-vessels including suspended macro-vessels for testing regression
- Allows for the efficient prescreening of a multitude of compounds
Therapeutic Human Extracellular Matrix hECM
Product is in development.